1. Baba Vijay Nund, a priest in Varanasi rowing a boat on the river Ganges.
2. It is just another morning in the life of Baba Vijay Nund,as he performs his morning rituals in the Holy Ganges.
3. In this photograph, Joey L captures an aghori sadhu resting on a barren land, his forehead smeared with human ash.
4. There is nothing aghori sadhus fear, not even death!
5. That is a sunken temple of Lord Shiva at Scidia Ghat, on the banks of Ganges, in Varanasi.
6. Lal Baba narrates an interesting story of how he escaped an arranged marriage as a child and devoted his life to spirituality in Varanasi.
7. Lal Baba has been growing those dreadlocks since over 40 years now. They say it is a sign of a soul’s spiritual evolution.
8. Even at 85 years of age, Lal Baba still dreams big. He often travels from India to Nepal, from one holy place to another.
9. Magesh Nalla, another aghora sadhu studied engineering and later decided to leave it all and devote himself to spirituality.
10. He used to work in an IT company before his soul led him this way.
11. Joey L does a brilliant job in capturing the intensity in Baba Ram Das’ eyes.